MET-TRACK® INVERTED ‘L’ MONORAIL
MET-TRACK® Free Standing Monorail systems provide independent, permanent fall arrest solutions over long spans in areas where there are no existing support structures. Foundation-mounted, reinforced W-Beam steel columns and arms support the MET-TRACK® monorail at heights of up to 28′.
Inverted ‘L’ systems are widely used in the transportation industry working on rail cars, trucks and trailers and are extensively used in outdoor environments.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW…
1) Working Capacity (1 or 2 person)
2) Passability for workers? Yes / No
3) Column Spacing (CS) in feet
4) Arm Reach (AR) in feet
5) Monorail Length (ML) in feet
6) Trolley Pin Height (TPH) in feet
7) Cantilever (CL) 18”
GET IN TOUCH...
CALL US NOW TOLL FREE 877-830-9803