MET-TRACK® REACH Fall Arrest Track system provides protection with coverage of up to 30° from vertical.
The complete system can be maneuvered in minutes with the aid of a large forklift and leveled using the provided leveling jacks. Alternatively, a towable wheeled option is also available.
Typically used in outdoor locations, the enclosed track design prevents dirt accumulation ensuring the trolley effortlessly follows the user(s) to traverse safely along the systems’ length.
Typical applications include:
- Truck Loading
- Manufacturing & Maintenance of large vehicles
MET-TRACK® REACH is held out by outrigger arms from two support columns attached to one of the following bases:
- Standard skid-mounted base, or
- Optional steerable wheeled chassis base advantages
- Ideal for non-permanent applications
- Indoors or Outdoors
- Fully assembled system – Can be lifted with a Forklift or rolled/towed
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW…
1) Working Capacity (1 or 2 person)
2) Passability for workers? Yes / No
3) Track Length (TL) in feet
4) Arm Reach (AR) in feet
5) Trolley Pin Height (TPH) in feet
For more than two workers access please contact the Sales Team
Towable MET-TRACK® REACH
Towable MET-TRACK® REACH is supplied with:
- Non-pneumatic tires
- Steerable rolling chassis
- Drawbar Eye Coupler
- Bubble levels, leveling jacks, bottle jacks and bottle jack plate for system leveling
MET-TRACK® REACH options:
- Custom sizes and configurations available
- Dual steer with two tow bars, one on each end of the system
GET IN TOUCH...
CALL US NOW TOLL FREE 877-830-9803
Join Metreel Inc. at FABTECH 2020, Las Vegas
FABTECH 2020 will be held 18-20 November 2020 at the Las Vegas Convention Center.
If you would like to register as a FABTECH attendee and save $50 just click on the image below and we'll direct you straight to the relevant web page.