TRACTOR DRIVE FEATURES
STEEL TRACK FEATURES
TRACTOR DRIVE INTRODUCTION
The MET-TRACK Tractor Drives are available for steel track and are designed for indoor use.
They are ideal for circumstances when an operator cannot stand next to the load to move it by hand or when operations have high cycle times that require frequent lifting of heavy or awkward loads on large, heavy systems.
Standard Electrical Control Package Includes:
- Variable Frequency Drive (VFD) Controller with soft start and soft stop. VFD can be set for single speed 30-120 fpm or Dual speed (i,e 30& 120 fpm)
- Mainline Contractor (110 Volt)
- Control Transformer
- Terminal Strips (labeled)
- Mainline and Branch fusing
- Thermal Overload Protection for all motors
- NEMA 12 Enclosure
Metreel does not wire the control panel to the drive motor as standard – this can be requested for quick and easy installation.
When the crane arrives on site, install the drives onto the track and then simply plug in the connections.
TRACTOR DRIVE DESIGN & PARTS BREAKDOWN
1 – Flat Cable Gland
2 – Enlarger
3 – Helical Worm Geared Motor
4 – Tug Drive Main Body
5 – Front Wheel Mount Assembly
6 – Rear Wheel Mount Assembly
7 – Tow Arm Assembly
GET IN TOUCH...
CALL US NOW TOLL FREE 877-830-9803